The 10 Doctoral Candidate positions for the DarChemDN project are open! DarChemDN is looking for talented and motivated Doctoral Candidates (DCs) with backgrounds in organic chemistry, physical chemistry, biology, biochemistry and engineering to help developing Darwinian Chemistry.
Visit our open positions page to find out more.
What DarChemDN will offer
- A thorough scientific education in the frame of a doctoral training program.
- The possibility to participate in specific international courses, workshops and conferences.
- A strong involvement in a European research project with high international visibility.
- The possibility to perform research visits to internationally renowned research labs in Europe.
- A prestigious three-year MSCA Fellowship.
- A competitive salary including mobility and family allowances.